We offer one of the most advanced eye exams available.
Upgrade your vision today! Step into the world of crystal clear vision with a visit to our Edmonton vision clinic and optical! Our patient-focused optometrists and opticians are waiting to provide you with a complete eye exam, plus any specialty diagnostic testing you may need. Also, with a huge selection of eye glasses,sunglasses, safety glasses, contact lenses, designer eye glass frames, and custom prescripiton eye glass lenses to choose from, you are certain to find the perfect eyewear personalized for you! Schedule an appointment with our eye care and eyewear professionals today and get ready to see and experience the world in a whole new light!View Our Services Our Optometrists
Contact Our Edmonton Eye Care Clinic & Optical
eye-deology Vision Care
Optometrists | Opticians | Eyewear
Edmonton, AB T5Z 3S3
Conveniently located at the intersection of 97th Street (a.k.a. Canadian Forces Trail) & 167th Avenue NW in Namao Centre between ATB Financial & Sobeys. It is nestled between the Castle Downs and Lake District areas of North Edmonton.
Send Us A Message
You Will Receive A Confirmation Email As An Indication of Positive Transmission of Message.
TO 60% OFF
Find designer eyeglass and sunglass frames on sale for up to 60% OFF. These savings will only be available for a limited time.
BOGO 50% OFF
Purchase one pair of premium prescription eyelgass/sunglass lenses and receive 50% OFF your second pair. Conditions Apply.
TO $150 REBATES
Purchase a 6-month or year supply of contact lenses and qualify for a mail-in rebate of up to $150.
Schedule A Visit Today!
OUR CITY LEADING
Are One of Edmonton's Most Comprehensive
Consisting of 25+ modern visual tests and digital diagnostic scans, our Edmonton eye doctors perform one of the most thorough and extensive eye health exams available!Our Eye Exams »
OUR OPTOMETRISTS INVEST IN
Leading-Edge Modern Technologies To Provide Elite Vision Care
Industry leading diagnostic technologies promote the early detection and treatment of eye diseases that cause permanent vision loss. They allow our Edmonton eye doctors (i.e., optometrists) to see more of your eyes, so that you may never see less. Trust the eye care professionals at our Edmonton vision clinic with your next eye exam to see how our investments in healthcare technologies ensure that you have a clear future.Our Eye Care Technologies »
OUR EDMONTON OPTICIANS CRAFT
Eye Glasses Tailored Uniquely To Your Individual Needs
You are one-of-a-kind, so why settle for the same generic eye glasses that everyone else is wearing around Edmonton? Say goodbye to cookie-cutter glasses and hello to the world of personalized eye wear where your vision and style can be unleashed by our licensed opticians! We believe that every person deserves eyeglasses that are tailored specifically to their unique needs because this is the only way to one can maximize their vision, performance, and potential. Our expert opticians account for everything from your prescription and physical measurements to your face shape, eye use, lifestyle, personal style, and budget, to craft eye glasses that are truly yours. Whether you are in the market for prescription eyeglasses, stylish sunglasses, or protective safety glasses, we have got you covered. With our licensed opticians on your side, you will have glasses that are as unique as you are. Schedule an appointment today and see the difference!Our Eyeglasses »
- Ages 0-18: Alberta Health Care covers one complete eye exam per year. Additional exams and/or treatments may be covered based on medical needs. Ask your doctor of optometry for information about coverage and potential costs for specific visual conditions. Alberta Health Care covers medically necessary services.
- Ages 19-64: Alberta Health Care does not cover eye exams, however many Albertans have insurance coverage through their employer or their own medical plan. We offer convenient direct-billing to most majory health benefits plans. Alberta Health Care does cover medically necessary services.
- Age 65+: Alberta Health Care covers one complete eye exam per year. Additional exams and/or treatments may be covered based on medical needs, such as glaucoma, diabetes or cataract follow-up or monitoring. Ask your doctor of optometry for information about coverage and potential costs for specific visual conditions. Alberta Health Care covers medically necessary services.
- Medically Necessary/Urgent Care: includes eye infections or injuries, foreign objects in the eyes, sudden change in vision, monitoring for diabetes issues, glaucoma, and retinal disease, and post-operative care for cataract patients.
Yes, we have the ability to direct-bill most major health benefits plans.
Please be mindful that every health benefits plan is unique and that some may not permit eye care providers, like us, to bill directly on behalf of the plan holder (i.e., the patient). Due to privacy laws, eye care providers do not have access to plan details prior to the act of requesting payment. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of the patient to be aware of any billing limitations associated with their benefits plan(s). It is also the responsibility of the patient to be aware of the amount of coverage they have and the date on which their benefits are renewed or replenished (i.e., annually).
Health benefits plan providers can sometimes limit the ability to direct bill plans based on the following:
- Benefit Plan. For example, the benefits plans held by many federal public servants do not permit eye care providers to direct-bill. Therefore, patients must provide payment and then personally submit their claim to their benefits plan provider for reimbursement.
- Day of Service. For example, some benefits plan providers manually review, adjudicate and/or audit claims for direct-billing. Their capacity to review, adjudicate, and/or audit claims can sometimes fluctuate throughout the week, especially on weekends. Therefore, patients must provide payment and be reimbursed by their benefits provider
- Balance Billing. For example, in cases where the patient would like to direct-bill two or more benefit plans, the secondary plan provider may require documentation of the amount covered by the primary plan. Therefore, patients must provide (partial) payment and then personally submit their claim to their secondary benefit plan provider for reimbursement.
- Contact Information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.);
- Date of birth;
- Alberta Health Card;
- List of current prescription medicine(s);
- Medical history;
- Family Physician;
- Date of laser corrective eye surgery (if applicable);
- Ophthalmologist (if applicable);
- Health benefits/Health Insurance policy and group information;
- If applicable, your current prescription eyeglasses;
- If applicable, your current contact lens brand/type (i.e., packaging);
- The location of your most recent eye exam.
Our Edmonton Optometrists
Searching for an optometrist in Edmonton? Our experienced Edmonton eye doctors use advanced modern technologies and devote upwards of 500% more time towards providing personalized patient care than elsewhere so that they can see more and ensure that you may never see less. Position yourself to see the future with a visit to our eye clinic and Edmonton's best eye care!
Dr. Jennifer Ash, OD
Dr. Jennifer Ash is the Resident Optometrist at Eye-deology Vision Care. Dr. Ash provides patient care 5 days a week. Read more about Dr. Ash.
Dr. Sarah Virji, OD
Dr. Sarah Virji is an Associate Optometrist at Eye-deology Vision Care. Dr. Virji regularly provides patient care Thursdays and Saturdays. Read more about Dr. Virji.
Dr. Ruhee Kurji, OD
Dr. Ruhee Kurji is an Associate Optometrist at Eye-deology Vision Care. Dr. Kurji provides patient care Tuesdays & Fridays. Read more about Dr. Kurji.
Dr. Jade McLachlin, OD
Dr. Jade McLachlin is an Associate Optometrist at Eye-deology Vision Care. Dr. McLachlin provides patient care 5 days a week. Read more about Dr. McLachlin.
Learn Why Our Edmonton Optometrists Are The Best!