Our Prescription Safety Glasses: Customized Vision and Protection
More than 700 Canadian workers per day sustain eye injuries on the job. Flying or falling particles account for 70 percent of eye injuries. Nearly 60 percent of the objects are smaller than a pinhead. Workers who need prescription safety lenses can experience eye fatigue if they do not have a suitable frame for their prescription. The prescription, the lens material, the frame shape, and frame size all have to work well together. Visit the eye care professionals at eye-deology Vision Care for safety glasses that address your personal needs and the needs of your workplace..Schedule An Exam Our Optometrists
Eye-deology Vision Care, Edmonton.
Our Safety Glasses: What Makes Them The Best
- Experienced Optometrists & Opticians: When it comes to prescribing and crafting eyewear, there is no substitute for experience.
- Personalized Selection & Fitting: Prescription, size, shape, style, lifestyle, budget - every person is unique. We customize eyewear to our patients.
- State-of-the-Art Digital Measurements: Seeing your best requires eyewear tailored specifically to you with sub-millimeter accuracy.
- Safety Standards: Our prescription safety glasses meeting CSA and ANSI safety standards.
- Frame Selection: With more than 1,000 frames, we have an eyeglass frame in every shape, size, colour, styles and price point, and for every patient.
- Modern Lenses: We use high performance prescription lens from some of the best manufacturers, including Hoya, Zeiss, and Essilor.
- Customizable Features: Lens tints, side/top shields, padding - we can customize safety glasses to reqquirements of any job site.
- Exceptional Coatings: Harder than glass scratch-resistance, anti-reflection, and blue light filtering lens coatings protect your lenses and offer strain free vision.
- Commitment to Detail: All prescription eyewear undergo multiple phases of quality control and quality assurance.
- Free Adjustments: Bumps and knocks can shift lenses and nosepads out of alignment. Enjoy free lifetime adjustments at our clinic.
- Peace Of Mind Warranty: Our eyewear include a peace of mind manufacturer's warranty against flaws and defects.
Eyewear Is More Than A Prescription.
Crafting Superior Safety Glasses: Considerations For Customization
Our eye care and eyewear professionals factor for the following to personalize eyewear specifically for you:Schedule A Safety Eyewear Fitting
Getting The Best Glasses.
Prescription Safety Glasses: Your Prescription Matters
Your eyeglass prescription heavily influences the lens design, type and index that you require to see your best. In turn, these parameters can help determine the frame options best suited to accommodate them. Likewise, your lifestyle and how you use your eyes most can influence which frame offers the greatest benefits in terms of frame type, ruggedness, dimensions, weight, flexibility, and material type. As a general rule, the higher your prescription or greater the prescription imbalance is between your eyes, the greater the need for more advanced, personalized lenses and a suitable frame. Our experienced licensed opticians are here to help tailor and craft eyewear to you and your needs.Schedule A Safety Eyewear Fitting
Expertly Crafted Eyewear Require Experts.
Prescription Safety Eyewear: See Everything Clearly
A major misconception is that eye care and eyewear are distinctly separate services. Our optometrists, licensed opticians and labs work together, like architects and builders, to ensure that you receive the highest quality prescription eyewear that addresses your unique medical, vision, lifestyle, and budget needs. Understanding your needs, presenting eyewear options that address them, and a commitment to exceptional craftsmanship is how we tailor eyewear specifically to you, enabling you to see your very best.Schedule A Safety Eyewear Fitting
Employee Safety Made Easy.
Safety Glasses Programs in Edmonton: Eyesafe™
Eyesafe™ is a prescription safety eyewear program that’s free for employers to join. It manages your compliance, provides significant savings, and offers the best level of services in the industry.
If you are an employee who works for a company that is a member of the Eyesafe™ program, you’re going to get a perfect pair of prescription safety glasses that will keep you safe and comfortable on the job. Learn what you need to do to get things started.Schedule A Safety Eyewear Fitting
Safety Glasses FAQ
- The safest way to remove particles from the lenses is by running your eyewear under room temperature water. This prevents grinding hard particles into the lens surface.
- Always use the recommended/provided lens cleaner and microfibre cloth. Never use use window cleaner (i.e., Windex) or solvents, as they can damage lens coatings and lens material. Also, never use your shirt or paper paper towel to clean your glasses, as they have fibres that can scatch lenses.
- Always rinse and clean your safety eyewear at the end of the work day, as dust particles (i.e. cement/cocnrete dust) can mix with prespiration and bond to your eyewear.
- Never leave your eyewear in your vehicles. Temperatures inside vehicles can become incredibly hot or cold and these extreme temperatures can cause damage to lens coatings.
Eyeglass & Sunglass Brands
Prescription Lens Brands
Our Edmonton Optometrists
Searching for an optometrist in Edmonton? Our experienced Edmonton eye doctors use advanced modern technologies and devote upwards of 500% more time towards providing personalized patient care than elsewhere so that they can see more and ensure that you may never see less. Position yourself to see the future today with Edmonton's best eye care!
Learn Why Our Edmonton Optometrists Are The Best!